For 2014, Ganart offers a broader span of bill paying convenience for self service customers. Ganart’s enhanced bill payment service went into service January 6th 2014. The service was deployed remotely over its TaaS network.
Paying bills at financial service kiosks is getting popular. Customers demand ease of use, speed, affordability and peace of mind that their bills get paid. Ganart’s broadened bill payment service was deployed to meet those demands.
Ganart’s bill payment service lets a customer choose from a greatly expanded list of popular billers and local billers. It’s improved search tool simplifies finding them. It’s short payment process gets a customer in and out fast.
Short list from 10,000+ billers available with enhanced bill payment service:
Georgia Power, Cricket Wireless, Pacific Gas & Electric, Southern California Edison, Florida Power & Light, Commonwealth Edison, State Farm, Farmers, Liberty Mutual, Allstate, AIG, Comcast, DirectTV, DISH Network, Time Warner Cable, Cox, Charter, Qwest, Cable Vision, CenturyLink, AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile.
Expanded service for expanded paying power.
- Expedited payment support for rush payment of bills
- Same day bill payment in many cases
- Easy to understand interface and fee schedule
- Predictive payment posting date of paid bills
- Top payment speed stated beside the biller name.
- Swift registration of customers
- Powerful short listing of a customer’s previous billers for speedy payments
Making it easier to improve was also a goal for Ganart. The TaaS platform can send enhancements and local biller lists to selected neighborhood kiosks for customer payment convenience.